Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hoo Are You #57

 
NightOwlCrafting
 
1.  Do you sleep with TV or music on?
No.  I find them too distracting.  The TV is usually something interesting I want to see and the music is something I want to sing or dance to.  The only exception is when my daughter watches Tinkerbell during quiet time.  That puts me to sleep pretty quickly.
 
2.  What is your favorite technology device that you own?
I love technology...(If that makes you think of the same movie as me, we will be friends forever!)
 
I would have to say my iPod Touch.  I love it greatly.
 
3.  Do you shop the ads for groceries?
No.  We don't really get ads for groceries so I don't have to opportunity.  Even if I did, I don't know that I would, though.
 
4.  What are your favorite pair of shoes?
My red high heels.  They make my legs look pretty awesome.  Also, everyone needs a good pair of red shoes.  I am also very fond of my flip flops.
 
5.  Have you done any fun fall activities yet?Not yet.  I'm not sure if we will have time to this year either, not counting any crafts or decorating or cooking we might do.

3 comments:

CoralieandCasey said...

Napoleon Dynamite? =)

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

My red high heels were always my favorites too.

I'm your newest follower. :)

Luanne Hardy said...

My red heels are my favorite shoes too! They are...de best.