Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo Are You!

NightOwlCrafting

1.  Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?

I type correctly.  Interestingly, I never officially learned to type until I was in college.  Now, though, my whole career is typing.  I am a medical transcriptionist.  I type for 4 hours straight (almost), 5 days a week.  And, I type very fast...about 90 to 100 words a minute.  So, no pecking, but I'm still a cute little chick.  =)

2.  Typically, how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

This is assuming I get ready at all beyond getting dressed.  It usually takes me at least 30 minutes to get myself actually up and moving.  I can get out of bed and give my girls breakfast, but then I have to allow myself some time to wake up.  If I do get ready, since I don't usually wear makeup, it takes about 20 minutes (that's with a shower).  Add 10 minutes on a makeup day.

3.  Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?

Lip gloss.  It tastes better, usually glitters a little, and isn't as dry and sticky.  

4.  Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself, even if they say dry clean only?

I try to avoid buying "dry clean only" clothes.  But, especially now that the closest dry cleaner is pretty far away, I wash it on a gentle cycle and hang it to dry.  

5.  Do you prefer Walmart or Target?

Target has cuter things.  I don't mind Walmart, but Target just makes me feel happier.

1 comment:

Luanne Hardy said...

I was just in Target today and it made me happy. I was really mad and frustrated and stressed with the people I have to babysit at work. By the time I left Target I was smiling.