Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am Grateful for my family.

My mom, my dad, my sisters, my brother.

They are some of the most amazing people I know.  They are my best friends.

I have been through my toughest times with them by my side and I have supported them through their hard times.

I love being close to them.  We have so much fun together and we always have!  I miss them, but knowing that they are part of me and that they are thinking of me fills me with so much gratitude and love that I have a hard time finding words to express myself.

It is my prayer that my own family will share the same kind of closeness and love and joy that I grew up with.

1 comment:

Luanne Hardy said...

I think your parents started a circle of love that will be passed on through generations. I'm so lucky to be a part of it.